Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Best Books

One of the great things about having children and grandchildren is getting to read the best books. My children arrived on the Dr. Suess cusp. At one time I had memorized several of his books. I'm sure I could still recite every word of "One Fish, Two Fish."

We also loved classic fairy tales and everything in between but now my younger grandkids have some hysterical adaptations of the classics.

A couple of my recent little kid book favorites are:

PIGS APLENTY, PIGS GALORE! (They're everywhere.)

NO! DAVID (That's the only dialogue on every page. You can imagine the pictures.)

JOHN, PAUL, GEORGE & BEN (Not a singing group but some obnoxious little boys who grew up and used their skills to start our country.)

EVERYBODY POOPS! (No explanation needed.)