Friday, August 3, 2007

Woo Woo

When my Boyfriend visited me last winter we took a class together. This class was taught by my extraordinarily gifted friend, who is about as Woo Woo as you can get, and her boyfriend who is a singer/song writer. He's Woo Woo as well.

We loved the six week class. Mostly because it was SO creative and incorporated both writing (for me) and art (for him.)

One night 16 of us stood around 2 long tables covered with paper. Paint jars lined down the middle. She led us in a complicated way of group painting while he sang. Fun, Fun, Fun

Then she gave the 1 minute warning at which time we would be done and have to compare our group painting to the other one.

My Boyfriend grabbed a jar of paint and said, "Let's make it a Pollack." He and another person began dribbling away while the song continued.

We had, by far, the better mass painting that night. It was quite Woo Woo too.