Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Beautiful Mouth

A number of people I know have really white teeth. A few, including some of my family members, have teeth that are so radiant you could read the news by them - wearing sunglasses.

Since I had a $4.00 coupon I decided to buy my first box of teeth whitening strips. It's a new brand, actually a very old brand name, and easy as pie to apply.

Last night I followed the instructions to the letter. This morning I woke up with swollen lips.

I know you're thinking: This is good. She looks like Pam Anderson.

But it's really just my upper lip so think instead Marge Simpson.

My Power Rangers would be arriving at my house at 9:00 A.M. so I applied ice for about an hour prior to then. I still had a fat lip but they were nice about it.

I'm not sure what I should do next. I could apply the WWJD principle. But I doubt that Jesus would apply teeth whitening strips in the first place.