Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Good Day

Yesterday I got up at 6:30 and read for three hours. What a treat! My friend/handy man arrived. And, guess what? He finished working on my bathroom! A projected 3 days worth of tile work turned into 8 when he discovered big surprises behind the tiles.

Perfect timing because in the afternoon I picked up my Boyfriend from the airport. We haven't seen each other for a month but it was as if he'd just gone to the drug store. The conversation continued.

We had a late lunch at Brio's.

By the way, I have a favorite meal at all of my favorite restaurants. At Brio's it's Bestecca Insalata and, of course, their great sour dough bread.

Later, at home, we had a glass of wine and played cribbage.

Still later we went for an evening swim where we saw 4 close friends. One of them is the Heart Attack guy. He's doing fine.

Still later my Boyfriend replaced my energy hogging light bulbs with my new funny looking ones. The old ones produce 750 hours of light. The new ones 10,000 hours.

It was a good day.