Friday, January 4, 2008

Star Wars House

At Christmas time I was at my favorite house - besides mine. It's a Star Wars House. It was a Star Wars Christmas. All Star Wars - all the time.

This isn't like the 30 year old Trekkie (Star TREK) living in his parent's basement. Star Wars always was and still is cool.

All of my kids loved Star Wars. Not one of them is living in my basement.

So my younger grandsons have hundreds of star war figures and they know the back story for every one of them.

A couple of years ago I bought them a Star Wars Cookbook. They still use it. Some of the recipes are complicated and some are like "Make a cheese sandwich and stand Han Solo next to it."

My favorite is "Princess Leah Cinnamon Buns."

But back to Han. Following are some of his quotes. I've chosen the ones that will help you in your everyday life. Use them where appropriate.

Never tell me the odds.

Here's where the fun begins.

Great kid. But don't get cocky.

You know sometimes I even amaze myself.



***