Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Take a Feminist to Lunch

The Chicago Tribune recently published an article quoting a study that concludes that feminists make better partners and have stronger romantic relationships.

Many years ago I proudly called myself a feminist. Today I wouldn't confine myself to that label - or any label.

But I do have an opinion. I do have a point of view. I do hope that women around the world will continue to come into their own as human beings.

While I've lived a life of sacrifice, it was my choosing. And it will continue to be my choosing - Not yours!

I'll have to say that my Real Husband found me fascinating. He thought I could do anything. So does my Boyfriend. Much of our relationship is based on mutual respect. I'm fortunate that my Boyfriend's wife was a strong, beautiful woman, as is his daughter.

So he has a sense of humor about having to negotiate. Everything.