Friday, May 9, 2008

TV Count Down-Day 24

After being with me for the winter my Boyfriend headed north last week. I'll follow in a few weeks.

In the meantime we both have several projects to complete.

Like he needs to buy a TV.

LAST YEAR his 20 year old television bit the dust! He argues that that's not technically true because it will still come on, occasionally, for about 10 minutes at a time.

My Boyfriend's kind of a cultured guy. Doesn't watch much TV. He works out at his club, reads, plays golf, goes to concerts and plays, etc.

I, on the other hand, can't get through the week without some "Law & Order" and "Criminal Minds."

I've told him and I've told many friends in his presence that I'm not coming up there until he buys a television set.

He's measured the space, he's investigated the options, he's shopped, but still, no TV.

So now you can help. Let's start a countdown. Let's give him until June 2th to get the TV. That's 24 days from now.



***