Friday, August 15, 2008

Goin' Home

Tomorrow is a travel day. The first leg of my trip home.

What a summer it's been. So many adventures. So many experiences with different people.

My Boyfriend will come to Florida in a few weeks. In the meantime I have (too many) projects lined up.

If I've counted right, I've read about a dozen books since arriving in Minnesota. Some of them were books that stretched me, some were just fun psychological thrillers. I've learned to love the "Prey" books by John Sanford. The protagonist is a Minnesota lawman named Lucus Davenport. Don't mess with him.

A serious theology book that I'm just finishing up is "Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White" by Adam Hamilton. I can't wait to discuss it.

I'll leave you with a quote from another of my favorite authors.

From "Red Fish, Blue Fish" by Dr. Seuss:

Today is gone. Today was fun
Tomorrow is another one.
Every day, from here to there
Funny things are everywhere.



***