Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Comback Kid

Yesterday morning I woke up feeling terrible, as I have for a while.

But since I'd been on new drugs from the cardiologist for 24 hours I began feeling better throughout the day. So by last night I was my old self.

And my blood pressure is FALLING. Whee!

Let's review what can happen to you if your B/P stays unusually high. Heart damage, stroke, kidney failure, dementia and other stuff.

Had a wonderful lunch with friends. When it started I was sick. When it ended I was well.

Then met with my Power Rangers in the afternoon. We had a deep conversation about ultimate things. I love and admire their individuality, wisdom, openness, goodness and spirituality. I felt energized when I left.

I felt back to pretending to be the most powerful woman in the world.

But on the way home a little old lady I know called and asked if I'd stop by because her car (Lexus) smelled really bad and she didn't know what to do. So I stopped to smell this person's luxury car. It was pretty bad but I couldn't find any dead animals in the undercarriage so I told her she'd best take it to the dealer.

So much for self importance. But I still feel good.