Saturday, October 20, 2007

Adrenalin Rush

My Boyfriend and I have been having some little dinner parties. We work well together. He has a sense of humor about my tiny kitchen and dining room.

Also my ability to be totally anal about details.

We've been looking forward to a time in the future when some special people would be coming for drinks and dinner. It's on the calendar.

But then a few days ago when we arrived home early in the evening there was a message on the phone.

Looking forward to seeing you tonight at 7:00 P.M.

What???

I'm not a spontaneous person. It took my brain a few minutes to process. But my boyfriend was great! We grabbed recipes, went to the store then flew around my condo getting things together.

It was fun.

One of my favorite ways of making my place look clean and bright is to turn on all the lights.

We had such a nice time that I hope they come back on the night we actually planned on having them.