Saturday, October 10, 2009

Get Your Flu Shot

One of the Backstreet Boys has swine flu. This is inconvenient because they're promoting their new CD.

But getting the flu is inconvenient for all of us. Also miserable and possibly life threatening.

No vaccine available yet for swine flu but it's coming. Dave and I probably won't be eligible to receive it because we're too old. Older people aren't getting swine flu. Woo hoo!

But if we could, we would. I'm all about getting vaccinated. One of my sons was telling me recently that he gets vaccinated multiple times when he leaves the country, which is often.

Good.

So get your regular flu shot. And, if you're eligible, get a swine flu shot.

I hope that Backstreet Boy, Brian, has a speedy recovery and, in the meantime, sneezes into his elbow.


***