Friday, April 3, 2009

Getting Repaired

This morning when I had the (synthetic) oil in my 2000 Camry changed the guy told me that I need over $2,000 in repairs. After thinking it over for about 20 seconds, I said, "Fine, order the parts."

This afternoon I had my yearly check up with the dermatologist. He looked at a spot on my neck and said, "What happened here?"

I explained that an ugly wort had appeared so I bought some Compound W Wort Remover but not only did it not work but it burned the surrounding skin.

He looked at me, then laughed and said, "That's because it's not a wort, it's cancer."

He cut it off and sent it to the lab. Whether it's cancer or not, it's gone.

How do I feel about this day? Great. I'm grateful to have experts to handle the repairs to my appliances, car and body.

I'm grateful that I have the resources to keep us all in good repair. I want us to last a while longer.



***