Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Know You're Tired!


OK, I know you're getting tired of this wedding stuff. I'm almost done.

This photo was taken during the wedding in Atlanta last week. How many personal events are we average people sending all over the world in real time with our cell phones?

Well, not me personally because my cell doesn't take pictures. It barely makes calls.

We're now at home in Florida. In church this morning I was kneeling at the communion rail thinking about how blessed I am.

When my minister came by to place the Body of Christ in my hand he said "Yes, that's a beautiful ring!"

How embarrassing! Honestly, I wasn't trying to show him the ring. Well, maybe I was admiring it myself under those big lights a little bit more than I should have been.

God will forgive me. I'm sure God's gonna give me a couple more days to calm down and get serious.

Oh, by the way, as we knelt, and our other minister came by with the blood of Christ, she congratulated Dave.

As one of my kids likes to say, "It's all good."