Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cess the Trickster

Over the weekend, at the invitation of some good friends, we took my oldies to lunch at a very high end retirement community. After lunch in the elegant dining room (jackets required) we toured the villas, apartments, pools, etc.

And one of the best things about this place is that they will drive you anywhere you want to go.

We told my oldies that WE were interested in checking out this place. I honestly wasn't trying to trick them. It's technically true. But I have a twenty year plan for staying in my condo and when I have to give it up my guess is that this place is a little too pricey for me.

Our time there was delightful. We were hosted by my friend's 96 year old mother who appears to be sharper than I am. So this place must do wonders.

But I could tell the oldies weren't buyin' it!


***