Thursday, November 3, 2011

Celebrity News

I woke up at 5:45 this morning and turned the radio to my news station.  The first four news items were as follows:

Kim Kardasian Speaks out About Her Break Up After 72 Days of Marriage

Do you remember the O.J. trial when Kim's dad, Robert, was part of the dream team?  He and O.J. were good friends.  O.J. moved in with them after the tragic death of his wife.  As we've discussed before, lots of folks' careers took off after that trial.  It ignited a cottage industry.

Now the next generation has taken the Kardasian brand to heights dad never dreamed of. Wouldn't he be proud of Kim and her sisters that look just like her, and his dancing son, and his wife, and Bruce?

Lindsay Lohan to Get 30 Days in the Slammer

Isn't this, like, old news?  We've heard it before.

More Herman Cain Sexual Harassment Claims

I never, for a minute, thought Herman Cain would be our next president but I did think he was a good and decent man, a good role model for all of us in many ways.  What's happening now is sad and depressing.

Justin Bieber's Fans Make Death Threats

Talk about sad!  I bought one of my granddaughters a Justin Bieber doll for Christmas.  I'm going to wait until the blood tests come out before I return it.

---

I know there must be other news happening in the world but these are the first bits I heard.  What does this say about us?


***