Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Home Shows

Since Dave's beautiful house is for sale here in beautiful Edina, Minnesota, we, occasionally, have to run through hiding every extraneous item as we go, and then leave while a realtor shows our home to a potential buyer. 

Since the house is contemporary it lends itself even more the no mess look. 

As I've told you before, Dave has lived here for 47 years and has taken meticulous care of the house.  He's concerned now that the fence in front is not perfectly straight so is having the fence guy come by tomorrow.  The realtor and I just kind of roll our eyes.


The house sits on Minnehaha Creek.  The photos are of the back yard.  The realtor put a sign there last night for all of the kayakers to see as they meander by. 

On Friday night we're having several friends for dinner.  I hope we don't have to leave on Friday because I can make quite a mess when I'm cooking.


***