Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yes, Sarah, I Can Relate




Quote from today's paper:

You have to understand, it's not like a bike and the bike fell over. It's a camel, and the camel would just sit. And when they sit, it's a little like an earthquake.

- Sarah Jessica Parker talking to People magazine about filming for the "Sex and the City 2" movie in the Moroccan desert.

Poor Sarah. I know what she went through. This is a photo of me in Israel in the 80s. I don't remember the camel ride getting any more pleasant than this.

As you know, I'm not a big animal person - but back at that time there were places you couldn't get to in Israel except via camel.

Sarah Jessica most likely had other options for transportation while she was in the Moroccan desert but we all know what it's like to suffer a little in order to do your job properly.


***