Sunday, May 1, 2016

Stylin'

My style
I have a thing about clothes for little old women.  That's because I am (1) Little, (2) Old and (3) a Woman.  You've probably read my rants about trying to find a swim suit.  The sizes that fit me look like they were made for a Sports Illustrated cover.  The suits for my age are too big and all have skirts.

And so on.  My friends have a style about them and look great.  But when I go to the mall I see men and women in pastel.  Beige shorts and a pink top on a very white person with very white hair make that person disappear.

This past week my daughter sent me these stylish photos from something called Advanced Style, Older and Wiser.  The photographer, Ari Seth Cohan,
shot these photos all over the world.  He's tying to show an attitude - and I like it.

Only the first photo is my style - but I like that the other photos are of oldies who've obviously still got it!

Style that is.


***