Saturday, July 18, 2015

Disney Doesn't (Often) Make Mistakes

I live in Orlando, Florida, home of the "Attractions," chief of which is Disney World.  We, who are knowledgeable about economics, appreciate that if Disney suffers we suffer.

Giraffe poop being studied.
So, thank you Disney World and all the other attractions that keep us the vacation capital of the world.

Knowing how powerful and perfect the Mouse is, I thought it was really funny when one of their swell ideas went south.  A few months ago Animal Kingdom announced that a new chocolate treat would be served at their sweet shop Zuris.  And it would be called Poo!  That is as in hippo, elephant, giraffe and tamarin poo.

Disney Chocolate  Giraffe Poop.
Since Disney does everything exquisitely well, they studied the various animal poop for size, shape and consistency (but I'm not sure about smell) and came up with some yummy desserts.

(I can just see some little toddler thinking, Hey, I think I'll try this at home!)

For whatever reason, the poop idea was pulled soon after it started - so, no poo for you.


***