Saturday, April 26, 2014

See It Fit

Love these colors
As you know, I don't wear dresses or even skirts.  It's pants all the way.  Also,  I don't like to shop and especially don't like to try on stuff.

What do you think?
However, my (former corporate attorney, former prosecutor, current matriarch of a big family)  daughter, Sarah, along with her partner, has started a new company.  It's called SeeItFit.  You can find it on the Internet, upload a photo of yourself and try on clothes all day long while sitting on your couch drinking root beer.  You can try on super expensive clothes or sexy clothes or even dresses - with
no one to judge you.

I chose these outfits but the accessories are suggestions from SeeItFit.

My favorite outfit but nix on the
chandelier earrings.
What a concept!    I especially like the stripped dress and jacket.  I might even think about wearing a dress like this sometime.   What do you think?

Check out:   https://seeitfit.com


***