Friday, February 21, 2014

Do You Have a New Person in Your Life?

When I was doing consulting work with a group of young professionals or even folks not so young or professional, who were worrying about their futures both career wise and personally,  I would, many times, make this statement:
Me, my granddaughter and the new guy in town

The person you will love the most probably hasn't even been born yet!

This usually prompted much discussion.  As it should.  And not just for younger folks.  All of us need to be open to meeting and getting to know new people all the time.  You just never know how a person you meet today might enrich your life forever.

Case in point.  The new guy in this picture came into my life a few months ago.  He kinda surprised all of us with his winsome ways.  I don't see him as often as I'd like but - due to this fantastic age in which we  live - I get to see photos of him most every day.


***