Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sweden's Problem

A few years ago I got to go to Sweden - more specifically, Stockholm.  I loved it.  A rich, beautiful, city built on 14 lakes.  One spot is covered with gorgeous high-rise apartments with great amenities and shopping.   Built for senior citizens, it's affectionately called "Crutch Island."

The Swedes live well.  They're pretty much  taken care of from cradle to grave.  And, yes, the tax rate is one of the highest in the world. But, still, you'd think these folks would have no worries.  How could these tall, beautiful, blond white people have problems?  But they do.

It seems they're not having enough sex.

Sweden is noted for meticulous record keeping so it's no surprise that the health minister is conducting a three year study to get to the bottom of this "not enough sex" problem.

I think I could be of help.  As my children will attest, I think sex is a big deal and the pros and cons need to be discussed.  Early and often.  So if Sweden's health minister wants to give me a call I'll be happy to discuss the "not enough sex" problem with him.


***