Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fake It Till You Make It

I've had a hard week.  Some folks I love very much have been in pain.  I know that the price I pay for loving is to suffer when they suffer but it is so hard  stand by and know I can't fix things.

On another note, Dave took these photos last week when we were walking at Lake Lily in Maitland, Florida.  Seeing them reminds me of a hymn.

IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL

When peace like a river, attendeth my way, 
when sorrows like sea billows roll; whatever my
lot, thou has taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.


And, Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight, 
the clouds be rolled back as a scroll; the trump shall re
sound, and the Lord shall descend, even so, it is will with my soul.

It is well with my soul,
It is well, it is well with my soul.






***