Monday, August 9, 2010

Value Systems

Outside the arena of sports and celebrity, some of the things that make a guy a real catch are good looking, great body, makes a ton of money, enjoys partying and is super confident. He (Alex Rodriguez) has all those attributes. (Alex Bhattacharji, Details Magazine- Explaining how Rodriguez' attracts so many movie star girl friends - or, as he calls them, "A-list Hotties.")

Seriously? This is what turns these women on?

Here's a example of what turns me on:

A couple of weekends ago some guys came to work on the outside of the house. I didn't even think about making lunch plans because I knew Dave would want to prepare lunch for the guys. Yes, Dave prepares lunch for workmen he's never seen before. He even made an extra trip to the store for BBQ chips because he didn't think they'd like my girly baked potato chips.

When I tell him he has a Servant's heart, he says, "This is just what people do."

I'll bet A-Rod doesn't.


***