Friday, March 22, 2013

Justine Timberlake's Hair

I like Justine Timberlake.  I tried to look up info on his new album "20/20 Experience" this morning but it's all just too much for me.  I did look at a video for one of his songs, "Mirrors."  Very moving.  I could relate in a strong way.

Some of you might think that Timbelake will be a star forever.  Not certain.  Not even likely.  Stars come and go.  But he knows how to grow and expand.  I love him on "Saturday Night Live" and I love him in movies like "Social Network" and "Trouble With the Curve."  All very different performances.

 Of all the things he's done, and the guy is prolific, the one that sticks out for me is - changing his hair.

He's become a real "suit and tie" guy.  His new hair says sophistication,

The first photo is Old Look.  The second photo is New Look.  What do you think?