Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - The Movie

I know you think I'm obsessed with this Stieg Larsson Trilogy. But I never wanted to see the movie. It was playing in Maitland at the Enzian (art theater) before we left Florida in May.

But I gave up on foreign movies with sub-titles a few years ago. Besides, this movie is two and a half hours long. As you know, that's an hour over my limit.

I thought I could wait until the Hollywood version comes out in 2011 staring Daniel Craig. Daniel Craig??

But then Dave's daughter was here over the weekend and the two of them wanted to see this Swedish version which is now showing at the discount theater. So I went with them.

OK, I loved the movie. It was beautifully filmed. The sub-titles weren't a problem. I wish it had been even longer.

We're going to see the Swedish version of the next in the trilogy, "The Girl Who Played with Fire," this weekend.

OK, maybe I am obsessed.


***