Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ooowee, Ooowee, Baby

Won't you let me take you on a sea cruise?

In a couple of days my Boyfriend and I are cruising to Europe. Some people don't like transatlantic cruises but we love being on the ship. There's lots to do and lots of interesting people to do it with. We think we'll take dance lessons.

I've been a little under the weather the last few days but things are looking up. Hey, it's a cruise - so having lost a couple of pounds is a good thing.

And here's more good news! (I'm sorry, I mean good news for us.)

We've been upgraded to the top deck with a large stateroom and sliding glass doors opening onto our veranda. Plus private concierge service.

We didn't pay for this - it just happened.

I'm hoping to put all the problems of the world - that I usually tend to take on - aside for a few weeks. It's not likely - but I'm hoping.

Here's what my Boyfriend said to me a while back to begin the cruise discussion:

Well I gotta get a a-rockin', get my hat off the rack
I gotta boogie-woogie like a knot's in my back,
So be my guest, you got nothin' to lose.
Won't you let me take you on a sea cruise.

Or was that Frankie Ford?



***