Saturday, October 31, 2015

What a Trip

Dave and I are on the 8th day of our fantastic 15 day cruise down the Danbue and the Rhine rivers. 

Here are a couple of highlights to hold you until we return home on the 7th.

Weather = Couldn`t be more perfect for this Florida girl.  Highs in the 50s and sunny.  We`ve had zero rain.

Castles and Churches = All over the top magnificent.  I told Dave yesterday that our church (which is beautiful) needs to step it up.

Food = Outstanding.  We usually eat lunch outside and watch the world go by.

People = My favorite part of the trip.

We spent yesterday in Nuremberg. Today we are in a smaller port but this afternoon there will be a demonstration against some decision Angela Merkel has made.  My guess is that it is about immigration.  If we happen upon it we will try to behave ourselves. 

Dave has taken zillians of photos.  I have zillians of stories. I will share the best with you later.


***