Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Boss Bacon Burger

In something called "Epic Meal Show" I was mesmerized by a little video showing these guys making a bacon burger totaling

109,000 Calories!

Here it is.  Yum, Yum.  It's made from ground bacon, cheesy bacon, piles of fried bacon, bacon stuffed bun - and topped by a Jack Daniels and root beer sauce.

Since I try to eat 1,300 calories a day I would have to eat this burger in about 83 daily servings.  This guy, in the video was trying to eat it all at one time.

But he drank a bottle Jack Daniels prior to starting.  If you do that you'll have to add the liquor calories.

Here's a hint about bacon.  It's very flavorful.  You don't need much.  Crumble two crisp pieces into your scrambled eggs.  Don't forget to add the 60 calories to your daily count - that I know you (as I do) calculate in your head with each morsel of food you put in your mouth.


***